SFT India provides therapy and corrective surgery services, focusing mainly on children with disability, because their limbs are still growing and supple and their probability for successful correction is greater. Some of our assistance includes:
- Surgical corrections
- Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Customized adaptive devices
- Mobility aids, such as walkers, crutches and splints
- Wheelchairs through Wheels for the World
- Parent counseling and disability management training
- Referrals to other health professionals
You can help!
This program is completely dependent on the voluntary help of local Indian doctors and sponsors from India and abroad. Partner with us to sponsor the physical rehabilitation of a child with disability.